any color at all that appears in the little circle during the appropriate
time (10 minutes in most cases) means positive. depth of color has nothing
to do with amount or strength of infection.

positive is positive, pregnant is pregnant.

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....

MaryChristine