Bailey was a light positive all his life, he was tested 4 different times throughout his life, the test always barely turned blue. Positive is positive from what I understand.

I really do not like the whole "light positive" thing. It is confusing and difficult to understand - I still don't understand it and one of my foster kittens tested light pos a couple of years ago. She turned out to be negative, though, so in that case we believe it was a bad test.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties