HI Kerry,

I do not think I got the original message I did a search on my mail and this
was all that came up.

I am so verry sorry your companion of so many years has passed. How
wonderful for him to live so long. SUrely a tribute to your loving care.
Bless you.

Hugs

Sally

--
Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soulmate angel),
Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter,