Thank you all so much for all the kind words and all the words of wisdom over the last few years..I know there must have been a big party at the bridge.  Inky was met by his mom, sister and all his other relatives that I had over the last 15 yrs. He was the last of 10 from 3 different litters..

MC, you couldn't have put it any better to me..Also, Gloria, Belinda and Kerry...each of your words will help me in many ways.  I do have more kitties...most of which are all young.  It's just that Inky was the only house kitty.  He shared space with my 2 dogs. (which turn 13 in May)  So I am going to wait awhile before I move anyone into the house.  I just don't think I could do that yet.

Thanks again,

Kerry