Kerry, I noticed that the reply I sent about Inky didn't make it to the list. I send all my sympathy in your loss of sweet Inky - So amazing to make it to almost 22 years, what a guy. It's hard to lose someone after so long, who's really become a part of you - I know he'll stay in your heart forever. My thoughts are with you.

Gloria

On Apr 20, 2008, at 3:54 AM, Kerry Roach wrote:

I didn't see this posted at the group so I thought I would re-send it. I guess there has been a problem with the sight. Hope this was ok.

Thanks, Kerry

--- On Thu, 4/17/08, Kerry Roach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Kerry Roach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Please add Inky to CLS
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Thursday, April 17, 2008, 6:51 PM

Hi everyone,

I think some of you might remember helping me with Inky back when Bandy was ill. Although Inky wasn't felv+, I would like him added to friends at the CLS. He was Buster and Lil Rascal's uncle. He was 21 yrs 8 months and 4 days. He fought a tough battle with CRF, IBD, and hyper-t for the past 2 1/2 yrs. He went on his own terms and in his own time..He did some really unusual things the last 10 days prior to his death. Just re-visiting some of his favorite places in the house and such..He was one exceptional kitty, and I miss him so much..The place isn't the same without him as most of you know how that is.

Anyway, he passed on April 13, Sunday.

Thanks so much for all your help in the past and if I can ever help with anything I would be glad to do so..I hope to get back on here real soon.

Kerry, Angel's Bandy, Inky, Buster, Lil Rascal, Snoopy, Striper, Albert and Alberta