I'm new to the group, but have known the sorrow of losing a dear feline friend.
 You have my sincere sympathy in your loss of Inky.  All cats are special, but
some are true soul friends.  I think that your soul friend, Inky, will let you
know when it is time to bring another kitty into your heart and home by sending
you another little soul friend to love.

Another Sally

Kerry Roach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Thank you all so much for all the kind
words and all the words of wisdom over the last few years..I know there must
have been a big party at the bridge.  Inky was met by his mom, sister and all
his other relatives that I had over the last 15 yrs. He was the last of 10 from
3 different litters..
 MC, you couldn't have put it any better to me..Also, Gloria, Belinda and
Kerry...each of your words will help me in many ways.  I do have more
kitties...most of which are all young.  It's just that Inky was the only house
kitty.  He shared space with my 2 dogs. (which turn 13 in May)  So I am going
to wait awhile before I move anyone into the house.  I just don't think I could
do that yet.
 Thanks again,
 Kerry

Be a better friend, newshound, and  know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it
now.