Kerry, this is very late, but please accept my deepest condolences on
Inky's passing.  What a great long time you had together!

Diane R.

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 4:54 AM, Kerry Roach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

I didn't see this posted at the group so I thought I would re-send it. I
guess there has been a problem with the sight.  Hope this was ok.

Thanks, Kerry

--- On Thu, 4/17/08, Kerry Roach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        From: Kerry Roach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        Subject: Please add Inky to CLS
        To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
        Date: Thursday, April 17, 2008, 6:51 PM

Hi everyone,

I think some of you might remember helping me with Inky back when Bandy
was ill.  Although Inky wasn't felv+, I would like him added to friends
at the CLS.  He was Buster and Lil Rascal's uncle.  He was 21 yrs 8
months and 4 days.  He fought a tough battle with CRF, IBD, and hyper-t
for the past 2 1/2 yrs.  He went on his own terms and in his own
time..He did some really unusual things the last 10 days prior to his
death. Just re-visiting some of his favorite places in the house and
such..He was one exceptional kitty, and I miss him so much..The place
isn't the same without him as most of you know how that is.

Anyway, he passed on April 13, Sunday.

Thanks so much for all your help in the past and if I can ever help with
anything I would be glad to do so..I hope to get back on here real soon.

Kerry, Angel's Bandy, Inky, Buster, Lil Rascal, Snoopy, Striper, Albert
and Alberta

________________________________

        Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!
Mobile. Try it now.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i6
2sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

________________________________