To tell the real truth, I don't feel nuts at all, I am just so happy to have
him!  He is such a gentleman and such an armful! (16#) I have never had a
siamese before and never heard of flame point siamese.  I can tell that he has
never had a real home before.  There are things he is afraid of that any cat
that had had a home would know about.  I can't wait to see what his personality
is like in 6 months or so when he has had a good chance to settle in.  If I
have this boy for weeks or years the time will be so worth it because he is so
very special!
---- Marylyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: