From: "Sue Koren" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: I must be nuts!

> To tell the real truth, I don't feel nuts at all, I am just so happy to
have him!  He is such a gentleman and such an armful! (16#) I have never had
a siamese before and never heard of flame point siamese.  I can tell that he
has never had a real home before.  There are things he is afraid of that any
cat that had had a home would know about.  I can't wait to see what his
personality is like in 6 months or so when he has had a good chance to
settle in.  If I have this boy for weeks or years the time will be