Sue -I adore Siamese - there is something very different about them then any
other cat I've had (I'm sure that people would say that about alot of
different breeds but I really do think "Meezers" are special!)  We are on
our second (we lost our first one to FeLV - he's basically why we got the
second one) and there are traits that they have both shared, but they have
so much personality it's incredible!!!
Enjoy every minute you have!!

 Beth

Beth Gouldin