Maybe he said hypO thyroid which I've never heard of a cat given.  I guess it's
possible, but I've never heard of it............

MaryChristine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    okay, everyone, in harmony now, GET A NEW VET!

it's a major problem now that cats are living long enough for it to manifest!
if you like the vet, keep him for vaccinations and things, but if he doesn't
know about this yet, he's not whom you need for your dear.

as ever, objectively yours,

MC