Oh yeah, she said it...we actually argued about it....I have never felt
completely comfortable with her diagnostic skills...Debbie (COL)"You gotta
bloom where you're planted!"

Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 07:18:56 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Re: [Felvtalk] ot-next problem
Yes,

MC is known for being one of our most objective (cough) members.  But I have to
agree with her.  Are you sure your vet actually said this????
tMaryChristine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

okay, everyone, in harmony now, GET A NEW VET!it's a major problem now that
cats are living long enough for it to manifest! if you like the vet, keep him
for vaccinations and things, but if he doesn't know about this yet, he's not
whom you need for your dear.as ever, objectively yours,MC