  From: Debbie Harrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] ot-next problem
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Saturday, July 19, 2008, 4:52 PM

      #yiv232649579 .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;padding:0px;}  #yiv232649579 {
FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma;}    Question...is "hyper-t hyper thyroid"???
 It is what I suspected with my Baby Ruben...but the vet says "cats don't get
that"....I tried to argue the point, but she wouldn't listen...

Debbie (COL)
"You gotta bloom where you're planted!"