My homeopathic vet does very few vaccinations. She does rabies titers
whenever possible.
She would never vaccinate a positive cat. I would be very frightened
of any vet who would.
Years ago I had a negative cat who became positive after the FeLV
vaccination.

I would urge everyone to read Catherine Diodoti's books on animal
vaccines. I used to vaccinate
yearly, until I ran into Dr Richard Pitcairn.

Jane