Welcome to the list!  I must admit, I feed pretty ordinary
food.  Would do better if I didn't do rescue and consequently have
rescue cats.  But I have 2 FELV cats that I acquired from Oklahoma,
and they're over 10.  I've had them for a few years, the previous
owner had them for quite a few.  They're not on anything special,
except love and care. The vet for the previous owner had them
vaccinated for FELV yearly - he thought it helped.  Go figure.

All my FELV cats are over 3.  The problems I've had are at the age
2.5 to 3 yrs old, and never had one make it past that age.  My
current 'theory' is to use interferon till they get over 3 yrs.  I
have a friend with 1 FELV, and 1 non-FELV, and the FELV kitty made it
to 3 yrs and beyond and she does keep him on interferon.. They're
doing great too!

Thanks for writing and for joining the list!

Gloria
in Arkansas