From: Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Two kitties - names unknown - please add to CLS (non FELV)
To: "felvtalk" <Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008, 8:50 PM

Hi guys,

I'm very sad today.  We had made arrangements to pull a blind cat and a cat
with a cleft palate (the kitty with the cleft palate's mom went into a
nursing home).  We were supposed to pick them up today.  The shelter rescue
coordinator called and told us they had accidentally been killed two days
ago.

Apparently this shelter's policy is to immediately kill all handicapped
kitties.

I still don't understand how you can accidentally kill a cat - these cats
were safe - they had rescue - and they were still killed.

Kelley

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help with some of our kitties medical needs!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/kitties-medical-expenses

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take
them first
as long as you leave me alone".