Oh, that sucks, Kelley.  Gentle Bridge journey to both of them, and a severe
rash to whoever did the deed.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kelley Saveika
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 7:50 PM
To: felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Two kitties - names unknown - please add to CLS
(nonFELV)

Hi guys,

I'm very sad today.  We had made arrangements to pull a blind cat and a cat
with a cleft palate (the kitty with the cleft palate's mom went into a
nursing home).  We were supposed to pick them up today.  The shelter rescue
coordinator called and told us they had accidentally been killed two days
ago.

Apparently this shelter's policy is to immediately kill all handicapped
kitties.

I still don't understand how you can accidentally kill a cat - these cats
were safe - they had rescue - and they were still killed.

Kelley

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help with some of our kitties medical needs!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/kitties-medical-expenses

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take them first
as long as you leave me alone".