Hi Sue
When I picked up MeMe she was in really terrible shape. I did not
know she was FeLV, but she was unusually small
for a one year old, had a terrible upper respiratory, constant
sneezing, runny nose, diarrhea, stomatitis, swollen
glands, she was really miserable.
It tool us 6 months to get her into shape using both a homeopath and
allopathic vet. With the exception of her
gums which are often swollen and sore, she is doing remarkably well.

I think it is a good idea to keep your new kittie separated until you
can get him checked out. Kitties who are symptomatic
are fighting an active virus. Sometimes with good care and TLC they
can fight the symptoms and keep the virus
in check.

I"m in the middle of a project for work, but I'll be glad to share
the remedies and care we used to help
MeMe fight the virus to a place where she is living a very happy life.

Jane