Jane,
I would be very grateful to hear what worked for you when you have the time.
The little guy also has diarrhea.  I hope to get an appointment with my vet
today to see what we are fighting against.  I can't believe the people at this
rescue told me he was asymptomatic.  He is such a sweetheart.  He slept on my
lap and purred for ages last night.
Thank you for any help and suggestions.
Sue