I would feed him really good food.  Like maybe even a/d, or at least a good
brand of kitten food.  I would also put him on l-lysine for the eyes.  Has he
seen the vet yet.  I don't think it would hurt to start him on interferon
either.  I have a cat that is 10 years old and still looks like a kitten.
Sometimes kittens that have been inbred, or were born to young mothers (ferals,
etc....) just don't grow that big.
  Good luck,
  tonya

Sue & Frank Koren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I picked up the new FeLV+ kitty today and I am very worried about him. He is
supposed to be close to two years old but he is the size of a kitten no older
then 6 months. I can feel his bones as if he has been on the street starving.
His eyes are a little gunky and his nose seems to be running. He eats like he
has been starving and he drank an amazing amount of water. He just seems
sickly. I am keeping him separated from my other cats just in case, and he will
go to my vet as soon as I can get him an appointment. The other animals at this
rescue seem very healthy, but I can't imagine why he is the way he is. Does
anyone have any ideas? Could this be just another thing that happens to
positive kitties?