That's an EXCELLENT website.  Nothing straightens out cats and kittens like the
recipe from catinfo.org.  CRF, LK, cancer, symptomatic FIV, healthy cats, you
name it, we've had cats on this diet with tremendous success and never once a
bad result.  You just have to treat the raw meat with respect.    And nothing
beats the entertainment of watching a kitten eat it.  The growling, the sheer
delight - very funny!