Thanks Gloria..

The place I work is in a bit of an uproar.. call it "the economy"

Some of us have been "laid off" including a good Friend of mine.

We all had our hours cut..I live paycheck to paycheck like many.. so a 12.5%
cut was too much

Now they are telling us we have to take a week w/o pay off, DO WHAT????

Plus the board met again yesterday and every time they meet something else
goes down

I had worried about our sweet girl if somehow we close.. She now has a
permanent home in heaven. I wonder if she picked up on our stress. Maybe her
recent friendliness was to comfort us. It certainly did. She will me missed.

Sally