From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Viky Digangi
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 3:51 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] My Mickey

In October I joined the group requesting information on hemangio sarcoma
which my felv cat was diagnosed with.  Everything I read was bad.  He
had the first tumor removed on 10-13-08.  It came back this time two
tumors and they were removed on 1-6-09. This surgery was very, very
difficult on him to get over.  Then on 2-13-09 the vet discovered it had
come back even more rapidly than the first time.  x-rays showed nothing
in the lungs or spleen but the liver was hard to see though not
enlarged.  This past Monday he stopped eating and drinking and I knew it
was time.  The next morning  I took my heart disguised as a little 7
pound black and white angel to the vet for the final time.  The night
before I laid him on the bed next to me and he stared into my face
purring for hours.  The cancer had spread to his liver and I knew I
could not stand for him be in pain.   Before I took him to the vet I
wrapped him in his cat blanket and walked him all over the yard so he
could see his !
 ducks and feel the air on his face.  He loved to be outside.   So from
start to finish he lived 19 weeks from diagnosis.  This is a deadly,
aggressive cancer and I hope none of you experience it with your babies.
I had my little man for 8 years and 7 months and they were worth every
minute.

Viky Digangi
Support Enforcement Officer II
Monroe Regional Office
318-362-5280 ext 297
Fax 318-362-3363

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.