Viky

I am so very sorry. You are such a good mommy.  He is free of his pain.

Sally

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 4:50 PM, Viky Digangi <vdiga...@dss.state.la.us>wrote:

> In October I joined the group requesting information on hemangio sarcoma
> which my felv cat was diagnosed with.  Everything I read was bad.  He had
> the first tumor removed on 10-13-08.  It came back this time two tumors and
> they were removed on 1-6-09. This surgery was very, very difficult on him to
> get over.  Then on 2-13-09 the vet discovered it had come back even more
> rapidly than the first time.  x-rays showed nothing in the lungs or spleen
> but the liver was hard to see though not enlarged.  This past Monday he
> stopped eating and drinking and I knew it was time.  The next morning  I
> took my heart disguised as a little 7 pound black and white angel to the vet
> for the final time.  The night before I laid him on the bed next to me and
> he stared into my face purring for hours.  The cancer had spread to his
> liver and I knew I could not stand for him be in pain.   Before I took him
> to the vet I wrapped him in his cat blanket and walked him all over the yard
> so he could see his ducks and feel the air on his face.  He loved to be
> outside.   So from start to finish he lived 19 weeks from diagnosis.  This
> is a deadly, aggressive cancer and I hope none of you experience it with
> your babies.   I had my little man for 8 years and 7 months and they were
> worth every minute.
>

> Viky Digangi
> Support Enforcement Officer II
> Monroe Regional Office
> 318-362-5280 ext 297
> Fax 318-362-3363

Sally(me), Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soul mate
angel), Lionel(angel),Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black,
Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior Junior, Hotdog (newest) Silver, and  Spike
 Please Visit my Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign
up.