awwwwwwww, you DID help her, for sure. maybe not the way you wanted to, but
when the deepest pain passes, you'll realize what a gift you've given her by
noticing she was missing, and was ill, and doing all that you could, and
granting her a safe and gentle passage.

fly sweetly, bashful; you'll never be hungry or scared or cold again. and
because someone who loved you shared your story, you'll never be forgotten.

MC

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....

MaryChristine