Thank you Diane & M.C., your thoughts are so much appreciated....I hate not
"trying" which is why we did all the diagnostics, but all involved felt that
she would not have peace enduring chemo, especially given all aspects of
her  condition, temprament, and of course that not only was there the known
stresses of chemo & frequent appts, injections, but that unexpected things
might come up as well depending on how she tolerated it.

Thank you for helping us ensure that Bashful is not forgotten...these
geriatric feral cats are very special to us, their strength & perseverance
is honorable...not to mention the light and love they add to our daily work.