I would like to add, please also send prayers for Pepper, Bashful's elderly
buddy who after being treated for scabies recently, is still going strong at
the Library, but she is FIV+, also more than 10 years old and is
deaf....Bashful was Pepper's "ears" and we know Pepper will miss her very
much.   Please pray for Pepper's safety.

Heather