Heather, I am so sorry for your loss of Bashful.  It sounds like you all worked
together to keep her as healthy and happy for as long as possible.  You chose
to let her pass painlessly...bless you and everyone who works with ferals.

Debbie

"The time is always right to do what is right" -  Martin Luther King