One of the vets who saw my FeLV+ catOnyx said I could give her interferon, that
it may or may not help her, but certainly would not hurt her. Two other vets
told me there was nothing to do for her except to wait until she gets sick then
put her to sleep. One of them recommended "re-homing" my negative cats until
the positive one dies because they will "inevitably" become positive as well,
even though they are vaccinated.

Another owner of mixed positives and negatives is taking the same route as me
in not separating the positives and negatives (vaccinating the negatives) but
also gives her positive kitty something called Vetri-DMG which is supposedly
produced by the body naturally and is an immune system booster.

Does anyone here have experience with these products? The vet who told me to
re-home my negatives said immunoglobulins are very expensive and only help to
keep a suffering cat alive. I am very confused - I get a different opinion from
every vet I talk to!

Avia