i think that both the aafp and winn feline foundation's papers/guidelines
are listed under "Management of Retroviruses"--if you search the archives,
you should find the exact links as i tend to send them often, but i've just
moved, and can't even find stuff packed on the computer, no less in
boxes..... (and the aafp has this nasty little habit of changing link
addresses--but their whole site is useful, so i never mind just wandering
through all the categories.)

to my mind, tho, the fact that the merck uses the same figures that have
been long known in our underground is the most important development in
years--it's MUCH harder for the 'professionals' to scoff at that. of course,
first we have to get them to READ the current merck....

MC