I don't know what part of the country you live in, but have been using year
round Revolution for years.  We have mosquitos year round and one heartworm
can kill a cat.
There is also no cure once they get them. I rather like Revolution, it helps
with ear mites, roundworms, hookworms, fleas, etc.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Kerry MacKenzie
<kerrymacken...@ymail.com>wrote:

> Dear all,
> Just received this from my vet's clinic. My first instinct is nooooo, but I
> would welcome your thoughts on the necessity for "all-year-round
> Revolution"?
> Thanks!
> Kerry M.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Help with medical expenses for two very special kitties!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/medical-expenses

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them first
as long as you leave me alone".