Thanks Kelley!

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Kelley Saveika
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 1:01 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Feline Heartworm?

I don't know what part of the country you live in, but have been using
year
round Revolution for years.  We have mosquitos year round and one
heartworm
can kill a cat.
There is also no cure once they get them. I rather like Revolution, it
helps
with ear mites, roundworms, hookworms, fleas, etc.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Kerry MacKenzie
<kerrymacken...@ymail.com>wrote:

> Dear all,
> Just received this from my vet's clinic. My first instinct is nooooo,
but I
> would welcome your thoughts on the necessity for "all-year-round
> Revolution"?
> Thanks!
> Kerry M.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Help with medical expenses for two very special kitties!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/medical-expenses

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them
first
as long as you leave me alone".

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.