I've thought about checking it out, but I've met a few people who have been
turned down by Care Credit lately for no obvious reason.
I suppose the rotting posts on the front porch won't be fixed this year, and
forget about painting the dining room. That's the most I've ever spent in one
day on a vet visit. And that's in addition to the $600 spent last week on
Tabby's teeth cleaning, Charlotte's initial exam, testing and meds and 2
neuters.
Charlotte already is more active and is walking around the turtle room. She
still isn't eating as much as I'd like, but she just seems so more normal now.
And I really liked the vet we saw yesterday (Dr Michael Ray at the Cat Clinic
of Roswell in Roswell, GA, for all you Georgians on the list). I think we've
found a new vet.