This is my introductory note to you guys. I am Judy Eaton and live in Richland,
Oregon, a tiny, remote farming community. I am a lifelong animal lover,
especially of cats, and have owned many. Currently, I have an 11 month old grey
tabby, Wilson Combat, who is fel leuk positive. I found out about the diagnosis
when I had him neutered at 5 months, and last weekend had him checked again,
due to lethargy, no appetite, and third eyelid over one eye. He is still
positive. His blood was checked, and actually his count was pretty good.
However, he still isn't eating, and just moping around.

I have offered him every kitty treat I can think of( cooked chicken, hamburger,
tuna), with no luck. He purrs, and looks good,no vomiting or diarrhea, but the
anorexia has to lead to major weight loss. Do these cats get better and then
worse in cycles? I would suspect that. I am an RN and have had comparable
experiences with people with devastating diagnoses, and guessed that this cat's
case may be similar. I am so sad about all this, and I guess I just need some
support!

We are letting him go outside. He has his own kitty door...We are very
isolated, and my husband and I want him to be as happy as he can be. I know the
risks.

Thanks!