Karen,

Sorry to go off topic, but have you seen any trials with TF with feline
heart disease patients?  I have a kitty who has a severe congenital heart
defect.  She's going on 4, fingers crossed.

Kelley

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 4:19 AM, Karen Griffith <griff...@frognet.net>wrote:

> Judy,
>

> I have seen great improvement in surrounding cardiac fluid decrease, liver
> and kidney malady fluid problems remedied with the treatment of TF (all of
> which can cause breathing difficulties and fluid build-up around the lungs
> and heart).

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Help us spay some kitties!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/30-spays-in-30-days

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them first
as long as you leave me alone".