From: Kelley Saveika <moonv...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Please add Max to CLS
To: "felvtalk" <Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009, 5:23 PM

Hi all,
Max was my favorite feral of the many we feed.  He was a big, beautiful
orange tabby.  These guys are probably closer to semi-feral in that they
will let the regular feeders, of whom I am one, touch and approach them.
There was a coyote attack on 6/30; there was an employee at the store who
saw them being attacked at 3:30 am.  He hasn't been seen since and we have
been looking and looking, so I'm assuming the worst.

Kelley

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Help us spay some kitties!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/feed-hungry-animals

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them first
as long as you leave me alone".