Max always showed up every single day.  When the weekday feeder was out
there (I feed weekends and holidays) on 6/30, there were no cats.  Usually
there are 4 in one spot and 2 in another.  He called and looked for them
(and was late for work) and the lady happened to see them attacked by the
coyote and happened to see him looking and calling and told him what
happened.  He looked for 2 hours and was late for work.  We eventually found
all but 2, Max and Nugget.  I am also worried about Nugget but not as much
since I have only seen him once in 2 years.  But we always saw that bright
orange spot in the grass when we pulled in to feed.  I hate it.   Feeding
ferals is a worry, but how can you not feed them?

http://www.rescuties.org