I'm so sorry, Kelley -

Gloria

On Jul 2, 2009, at 4:23 PM, Kelley Saveika wrote:

Hi all,
Max was my favorite feral of the many we feed. He was a big, beautiful orange tabby. These guys are probably closer to semi-feral in that they will let the regular feeders, of whom I am one, touch and approach them. There was a coyote attack on 6/30; there was an employee at the store who saw them being attacked at 3:30 am. He hasn't been seen since and we have
been looking and looking, so I'm assuming the worst.

Kelley

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Help us spay some kitties!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/feed-hungry-animals

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take them first
as long as you leave me alone".