Awww. I hope you're wrong and he still turns up. If not, gentle Bridge vibes
to good kitty Max.

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Kelley Saveika
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 4:24 PM
To: felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Please add Max to CLS

Hi all,
Max was my favorite feral of the many we feed.  He was a big, beautiful
orange tabby.  These guys are probably closer to semi-feral in that they
will let the regular feeders, of whom I am one, touch and approach them.
 There was a coyote attack on 6/30; there was an employee at the store who
saw them being attacked at 3:30 am.  He hasn't been seen since and we have
been looking and looking, so I'm assuming the worst.

Kelley

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Help us spay some kitties!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/feed-hungry-animals

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them first
as long as you leave me alone".