Sarai, I was saddened to read that Bella has crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  I
know how heart breaking it is to lose a little one.

Like others that have responded, I feed mine the best food they will eat, love
them, and keep stress to a minimum.  So far I have rescued 6 positive kitties.
All were born with FeLV.  The first 2 rescues are now 2 yrs old and
asymptomatic.  The next four were 4 week old when I rescued them last July.  I
only have Mattie, who is blind, left.  No idea why Bright Eyes, Houdini and CJ
succumbed and the others haven't.

Give your little boy a hug from us.
Sharyl