Hi Gary,

How many shots does that vial give you?  I'm trying to figure out the expense
of Epogen.  My vet quoted me $277 for Procrit and she said it was almost double
that at the other pharmacy she uses.  I need to do the math to figure out how
many doses that $277 is for but it sounds like your deal is way better.

Amy