I didn't price what Walmart charges for multiple vials, might even be
cheaper.

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Amy
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 9:09 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Wolfie Update

Hi Gary,

This makes more sense.  I saw you said you gave a dose of 100 units and I
was thrown since my vet told me to dose at 100 units per KG.  The price is
actually pretty similar that way because you have 4 doses at $30 or 24 doses
at $240.  My vet's quote was for Procrit, 24 doses (500U/dose, dosed at
100U/kg).  I will definitely let her know about the Walmart specialty
pharmacy, though, since it's still about $40 less.  Thanks for that info.
It will be nice to not have to start with buying 24 doses right from the
start since this will be our first time trying it.

Amy