Belinds,

Your Skeeter story is too funny! There is definitely a such thing as too much
of a good thing! LOL.

Ah! So Skeeter did receive a DL Methionine prescription! Perhaps I should
replace my cranberry for this.

However, if I do that, I lose the Vitamin C and Vitamin E as the cranberry is a
multi-vitamin supplement.

That means instead of the standard 4 pills ( L-lysine, C Q 10, Cranberry & Fish
Oil) that my kids get daily, they will now receive six (L-lysine, C Q 10, fish
oil, DL Methionine, Vitamin C & Vitamin E.)

Is there anyway to combine these supplements i.e. DL Methionine & Vitamin E,
Vitamin C & E, etc.?

I suppose I will need to shop around for multi-vitamins.

I thought Fred was on a phosphorus binders and not an aluminum binder. Unless
the aluminum contains phosphorus there is no potential damage of developing
Struvite crystals. Struvite crystals are only made up of magnesium, ammonium
and phosphate.

Cosequin (or C Q 10) is not for the use of FLUTD. My kids get it for heart
health, cell growth and free radical prevention.