Jenny,

Do you mind me asking the price of a shot?  I'm thinking of trying this for my
cats but I think I heard $90 a shot somewhere and I'm thinking that means $360
the first month, $200 the second month, and $90 a month after that.  I have
several cats and am trying to figure out if it's practical for me to start it.

Thanks
Amy