I appreciate your input Jenny.

I first heard about Imulan when I joined this list, two years ago, with a symptomatic Felv cat. At the time many of the list members were suspicious of the company that had recently purchased Imulan because they had terminated an on going, limited, research study.

I was desperate at the time and asked my vet to look into getting Imulan for me. She called the company and was very discouraged by their lack of transparency and she discouraged me from pursuing it. I managed to treat my cat with supplements and homeopathy and was able to get her to a place where her quality of life was good, although I was never able to rid her completely of stomatitis. I started using interferon about 8 months ago and she has been able to maintain a fairly stable (other than flare ups of stomatitis) quality of health. Her appetite is good and while she is thin
she has been able to gain and hold a bit of weight.

Like you, I will do anything to help her from 'fading into death' and would be very willing to try Imulan
if I can find a vet who knows about it and is willing to help me.

I am really happy to hear that you are giving it a try. I hope it helps your kitty and appreciate your
willingness to share your experience with us.

Hoping that your kitty responds to it.

Jane