I do that too - try things to see what works, when they sound possible and likely. When they can't breathe, due to mediastinal lymphoma, I have the fluid drawn off, and after that it's up for grabs - have treated each one differently. One of them, Mittens, I treated that way, and the vet treated him with Vincristine (chemotherapy) for a few weeks. He had transfusions too. He died quietly of anemia, most likely.

Course there are different types of FELV that morph into different symptoms and problems.

I have one friend who has had hers on oral interferon alpha daily, and kitty has made it past 3 years, think is now 5 or 6.

Thanks for your email,

Gloria