From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Alice Flowers
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 12:54 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] IMULAN

After hearing about this product-I called our vet here in Sacramento and she
agreed to order it for us. I want to try it because we lost the 4th kitty
this morning-my son drove him to UC Davis emergency early this morning
because he was struggling to breath and crying out. Out of the 5 kittens in
the litter-Schatzi is the 4th brother to pass in 41/2 months-he just turned
a year old this month- we even tried a transfusion that Jack had a reaction
to and was euthanized (over $1500). Buster, the first to die-screamed
out...Oni died in Corey's arms. I still have the sister, Rosie and another
cat-Murphy, the tuxedo polydactyl that was dumped into the feral colony that
the litter came from-he was positive also. So why do I want to try this
product? I have HOPE that it may prolong Rosie and Murphy's lives-These 6
have been on antibiotics most of their lives-Finally now it's been a good
month and a half without them, maybe we've turned a corner. We have upped
them to Interferon 2x a day. When the FeLV switch gets tripped-they just
crash so fast. If we can postpone it for months or years.....that's great.
We are down to 2 cats left out of 6-we have cried rivers of tears, and spent
over 6 grand-and we weren't "cat people" a year ago. How do we know it will
work? We don't....but if we don't try, no one will know. What I do know is
that Rosie is due to die soon-being from the same litter, she is due to
crash with anemia like all her brothers. But I have HOPE, otherwise I should
just euthanize the last 2 now and call it a day. Rosie and Murphy are racing
up and down the hallway and up the cat trees right now-they are healthy
(appearing), loving and happy. They are a year old-I think they deserve to
live longer. Alice, Rosie and Murphy