Lance it is great to hear from you. I realized that you were MIA a while ago and was hoping that Ember was ok. I've not had experience with the pupil anomaly but MC's advise about a vet check sounds right since her wbc
was low. She might be fighting an infection.

Also, Laurie's travel advice is right on. Keep her warm and let her know that you are right with her. Putting her back on DMG will hopefully build up her immunity before the trip.

We'll be thinking of the two of you ...hoping it is a good move and not stressful for either of you. Keep us posted!

Jane