I had a kitty with uneven pupils, the vet felt it was a tumor but she also
had toxoplasmosis and I suspected that was what it was as it did seem they
normalized after treatment.    She was feral, FIV+, toxo & CRF, and did
great for 9 months with fluids and care, no further eye problems, we had to
let her go due to a urinary issue that was making her very uncomfortable and
meds were not helping.

This was Bobbi, a 15 year old FIV+ "retired" campus feral--quite a
remarkable girl!

I believe uneven pupils can be caused by a number of things and when I told
my vet before we trapped her and got her in, her first guess was
hypertension.

Good luck to Ember!

Heather