My heart is heavy this morning.My beautiful Mystique had to cross the bridge
yesterday.She was with me for almost 2 yrs and had the happiest and sweetest
personality.She always talked to me and followed me everywhere.I told her she
is going to go to sleep for a short time and when she wakes up my mom will be
there waiting for her to carry on loving her,and she will not be sick any
longer.She has MANY wonderful souls up there with her.In a way I guess she is
the lucky one.I miss you my Tiki Tiki Boom Booms.
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"